Saturday, November 25, 2006

Do We Have A Conference Call Today?

I have been checking both my home and office emails to see if we have a call scheduled for this afternoon, and, if so, verify the dial-in information. Does anyone know?

The more I read, the more I feel overwhelmed by this project. When we finally do get together by phone, what is it that we expect to accomplish? I feel like we should already be underway with this project.

Looking at the Web Site Design Plan, there are 13 questions we need to answer. We already have a start with identifying the competition. We need to agree on our position and our competitive edge. What ideas are swirling in your heads?

Wasn't sure if anyone had checked out the Wikipedia comments, but they are interesting.

Does anyone have any technical expertise?

1 Comments:

At 25 November, 2006 14:16 , Blogger Graciela said...

Hey cindy, i set up a conference...it put the info on the calendar. i'll send out an email.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home