Web Design Rumblings
I started working up a preliminary layout for Grace's home page concept sketch. In fact I've got the bare-bones layout done with placeholders. I also started building the image library for the categories of books that we will need to represent on this site. So far I have the following categories: Agriculture and Animal Sciences, Architecture, Engineering and Manufacturing, Transportation, Arts and Humanities, Business and Economics, Communication and Media, Computer Science and Information Technology, Education, History, Geography, Languages, Literature, Law and Criminal Justice, Math, Science, Medicine, Reference Materials, Social Sciences, & Vocational and Professional Education. Within each category there are sub-categories and within those subs one more level of detail. I don't know how detailed the final product will be but at least we will have the imagery (book covers) and book info (isbn, author, title, blah, blah) to put into the pages if we need to or want to. God Save the Queen and goodnight all!
D

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home