Beginnings for the Professor Pages

Hope you received my email with the attachments. If not, here's what I wrote:
Keying off of Graciela's Home Page (and Matt's "Contact Us" page), I have just have 3 pages drafted. I started doing the PowerPoint thing, but I am just not as proficient in PPT as I am in Excel (what can I say -- I'm a Financial person). I sent Dave an email last night to see if Excel would be OK and he affirmed.
I am attaching the PPT I started, then the Excel to which I switched. The PowerPoint has the 1st "Resources for Professors" page and the "Log In" page. The Excel has the "Registration" page, complete with drop-down boxes (Dave, see the "List" tab of the workbook for the items to be included in the drop-down). Dave, I included the Departments you mentioned in the blog, but I don't have the sub-categories. It would be simple enough to add the box and the drop-down list.

2 Comments:
Cindy,
Looks great so far. I agree that the red banner may be a little large, but that will be an easy fix for Dave or me when we put it in html format. Did the contact us page look sufficient to you ?
Yes, I think it works, and it will look good when we get it plugged into the template. Probably want to go a little smaller with the logo.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home