Wednesday, November 29, 2006

Contact Us Page


Hey y'all...I put together a contact us page. I'm not sure what else needs to be done for it because in all honesty there's not much to the contact page typically. Let me know if you have any changes, suggestions, or things I need to add.
Thanks much...
Matt
PS...I actually set up the email account just in case for some reason the prof tries to email something to it. The phone number is totally bogus though.


1 Comments:

At 29 November, 2006 10:58 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sorry about the small image on the Blog. The html file takes up a full screen. If you click on the pic on the blog, you it will enlarge so that you can at least read the text. Let me know what you think...it's all of our grades on this project, so brutal honesty is accepted...and encouraged ;-)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home