Looking at Cindy's and Matt's posts
Hey Guys,
Grace and I did a little collaborating and discussing yesterday. The two shots below are from dreamweaver and my browser. They are a variation on her theme. Both still lack 1. the primary logo 2. the search box and 3. content for the left and right columns. The navigation tabs are linked and work. The first draft design was closer to Grace's original concept and is shown in image #3.
IMG #1
![]() |
| From BU |
IMG #2
![]() |
| From BU |
IMG #3
Anyway, what do you guys think. We need to start merging these design concepts so that we can finish cranking out the html, dhtml, java, etc. We also need to conceptualize as a group how we want the book inventory displayed. I am assuming that Justina will tackle that but its also (most definitely) a group topic. Cindy, I was thinking along the lines of http://www.textbooks.com/HomeA.php. In fact, I started creating a .gif database of books off their site and was of the opinion that we might use a variation on their layout design. Whatever you guys want, we just need to decide. BTW, if these versions are bad, slap me down.
D.




3 Comments:
I'm good with any of them. I think I like them first to last in the same order you have them. Have something I need to take care of at the moment -- will get back to you later. Great job, guys!
P. S. I love the little apple for the dot!
i still like the header part in #3. awesome work!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home