Thursday, November 30, 2006

Need Your Opinion

Do you guys feel that we should all download the free trial version of WEBEX so we can all be ready for the conference call tomorrow? And we can easily go over the dynamics of the website with our Mouse vs Us trying to explain it?

Labels:

6 Comments:

At 30 November, 2006 13:08 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

That plan works for me...I've never used WEBEX but I'm game. When are we doing the conference call tomorrow ?

 
At 30 November, 2006 14:57 , Blogger Cindy said...

I use WebEx frequently, so I don't know that I need to download anything. Since it's Web-based, the meeting host sets it up, then sends the link to the participants. Then, the participants click on the link, enter their name, email address and the code for the meeting.

 
At 30 November, 2006 20:48 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

works for me...what time is this going down ? My wife's having outpatient surgery tomorrow, so my availability is by no means concrete because I'll have the kids unless I get some help from my mother-in-law. Let me know what time y'all are thinking so I can see if I can make it all work.

 
At 30 November, 2006 23:06 , Blogger Graciela said...

i don't know when the conference is, i can do it after 6pm...but if need be i can also do it on the weekend...

 
At 01 December, 2006 00:23 , Blogger David said...

Why don't we do the conference at either 7:00 PM Friday or 5:00 PM Saturday?

 
At 01 December, 2006 10:15 , Blogger Graciela said...

that works for me.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home