Sunday, December 3, 2006

Customer Service

Working on this week's discussion topic made us aware of how important the customer service features of the online experience can be. I scoped out all of the competition, and some are quite elaborate. Almost too much information on some.

Here's what I think we need to include at a minimum: Cancellation policy, Contact us, FAQs, Return Policy, Shipping policy, and Tracking your Package. Matt has already done the Contact Us page. I will continue to work on the rest.

Please let me know if you think of others we definitely need to include.

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

At 03 December, 2006 21:50 , Blogger Graciela said...

i'll try to come up with some FAQ content along with the corporate mission statement...

 
At 04 December, 2006 13:26 , Blogger Cindy said...

Grace, I sent you an email at your office. Would love to "divide and conquer" on this section. Please give me a call when you can. Thanks!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home