Monday, December 4, 2006

Week 6 Homework?

Hey y'all...
Sorry to post non-website oriented material, but I was looking at Week 6 Assigns and it says to read CH13 in our books....PROBLEM....I only have 10 chapters in my book. Do y'all have 13 chapters and I've got the wrong text (little late for me to find out if so...) OR is this just written wrong by the instructor ??? Thanks !!!

Matt

4 Comments:

At 04 December, 2006 13:25 , Blogger Cindy said...

What book do you have? I have exactly 13 chapters in my book. Chapter 13 is on Public Policy. Thankfully, it is not a very long chapter. How can we help you?

 
At 04 December, 2006 17:52 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I guess I got the wrong one :-( I ended up with E-Commerce...not Intro to E-commerce. It's written by Rayport and Jaworkski but I only have 10 chapters. See if any of these chapter titles are the same for me...
Ch1=Overview
Ch2=Framing the Market Opportunity CH3=Business Module
Ch4=The Customer Interface CH5=Communications and Branding CH6=Implementation
CH7= Metrics
CH8=Valuation
CH9= Network Infrastructure CH10=Media Convergence.
Hopefully those are the same or close to the same since those were the required readings. David offered to scan CH13 for me and email it, so I'll definately take him up on that offer. Let me know if any of these chapters match...THANKS !!!

 
At 04 December, 2006 18:08 , Blogger Cindy said...

Some of the chapters have the same names, although the chapter numbers are not the same. For example Customer Interface is chapter 4 in your book but chapter 5 in the Intro book, You seem to be missing chapters 9 and 10 from the Intro book. These are Website Devlopment Process and Site Architecture. You must be confused when the lecture notes don't match the reading assignment. We may need to send you additional chapters.

 
At 04 December, 2006 20:36 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks for the offer...but I went ahead and ordered the right book (I swear I ordered the right one the first time...but I don't have my invoice anymore). I figure I've read the 1st edition, so I'll just use the book for the test...and then return it !!! As long as I don't mark in it or rip it up they should take it back.
Thanks to everyone who offered to help, but I should have the right text by next weekend.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home