Customer Service Screen Shot

Please take a look at this and let me know what you think. It is similar to the Customer Service page for textbooks.com. It's the clean look we are going for. Not certain about the color for the "Click here" links. Each link then takes you to a page with further details.
Dave, you said you only want the sections after we are done with them. I am working on the content for each (except that Matt already did the Contact Us page). I don't want to get too far down the road if this doesn't work for everyone else. Please let me know. I will continue to plug along in the meantime. Thanks!
Dave, you said you only want the sections after we are done with them. I am working on the content for each (except that Matt already did the Contact Us page). I don't want to get too far down the road if this doesn't work for everyone else. Please let me know. I will continue to plug along in the meantime. Thanks!

1 Comments:
Cindy,
I like it. I will start coding it and will add a few features.
D
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home