Wednesday, December 6, 2006

Things we still need

Hey everyone,
We still need the privacy policy (I thought someone said it was finished but I can't find it) and an employment page.

Dave

6 Comments:

At 07 December, 2006 10:04 , Blogger Cindy said...

Dave, look for this in the FAQ section of the Customer Service info I sent a couple days ago. Let me know if you can't find it.

What else do you need?

 
At 07 December, 2006 10:06 , Blogger Cindy said...

Oops! You have the Privacy Policy; not sure about Employment page. I think we need to regroup and discuss the final missing pieces.

 
At 07 December, 2006 16:21 , Blogger Graciela said...

i still have to give you the Corporate Mission.

 
At 07 December, 2006 19:03 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I can tackle the employment opportunities page...I'll send you a txt file with the code tonight David.

 
At 07 December, 2006 22:01 , Blogger David said...

Matt,
The employment opportunities page sounds good. So that everyone knows where I am at on the coding and integration, I'm tweaking some CSS right now. As you will recall, the website is structured around an inline frame concept. The pages that load in the iframe will employ an under-used aspect of CSS: negative margins. Negative margins allow designers to push the content area away from the sides of the browser, leaving room for the sidebar. Anyway, they can be helpful in creating liquid layouts which is what I'm trying to achieve right now in the tweaking process. Furthermore, I have already tested the markup and CSS on Internet Explorer/win 5.0, 5.5, 6 and beta 2 preview of version 7; Opera 8.5, Firefox 1.5 and Safari 2.

D

 
At 08 December, 2006 15:10 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

All I can say is WOW...and most definately THANKS ! I don't know where we'd be without your work and expertise D ! What else do you need from me...or any of us for that matter ?!?

Matt

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home